Organizing Tips for Parents
Written by: Barbara
Home Organization Resources
7 Tips to Have More Time
1. Reduce distractions so you can focus on your priorities.
Turn off the TV. Arrange for quiet time at the office.
2. Make a list of your priorities. Do tasks and activities
relating to those first.
3. Get rid of excess stuff. Material possessions cost
time and money.
4. Organize your home, office and wardrobe. Stop
wasting time looking for things.
5. Streamline everyday tasks. Find quicker ways to
cook, clean and perform routine office duties.
6. Delegate as much as possible to family members
and co-workers. Consider hiring or bartering.
7. Write a daily to-do list. Prioritize it. Planning
ultimately saves time.
Barbara Myers is the author of The Complete Guide to Organized Parenting.
FREE "50 Ways to Manage Your Time" tips booklet at