Catholic YouTuber Heather Johnson discusses faith-based ways to combat fears and handle difficult circumstances.
Here are 10 ways to fight fear and spiritual battles:
- Confession: here is a video on how to go to Confession
- Go to Mass, receive the Eucharist, and go to Adoration
- Pray Divine Mercy Chaplet (video)
- Pray Rosary (video: how to pray the Rosary)
- Deliverance prayer book
- Stay away from sin
- Read the Bible
- Get your house blessed by a Catholic priest; have holy water and blessed candles on hand
- Wear a blessed St. Benedict Medal (learn more in my St. Benedict Medal video)
- Wear a blessed Miraculous Medal
Copyright 2021 Heather Johnson
Image: Canva Pro
This article contains Amazon affiliate links, which provide a small compensation to the author of this piece when purchases are made through the links, at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting our Catholic Mom writers in this way.
About the Author
Heather Johnson is a Catholic wife and mother to 4 beautiful children ages 8-3 (and one on the way). Her greatest joy is her vocation of being a wife, mother, homemaker and home chef. Her ministry is through her YouTube channel A Catholic Mom's Life where she loves spreading hope and joy to Catholic moms and encouraging all Catholic's to love Christ with their whole hearts.