Hi everybody and welcome to this week's Catholic Mom video. Each week on Sunday, I hope to share with you news and information about happenings at CatholicMom.com via this brief video format.
If you have news or information to share, drop a comment below or email me anytime. I'd love to make this yet another way to celebrate the wonderful work so many of you are doing to share our faith and uplift families.
The following links and books were discussed in this week's video:
- Catholic New Media Advent Calendar
- My Advent Calendar
- Still Going It Alone: Mothering With Faith and Finesse When the Children Have Grown by Michele Howe
- The Domestic Church: Room by Room A Mother's Study Guide by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
- Grace Cafe Serving Up Recipes for Faithful Mothering by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
- Sacred Space: The Prayer Book 2009 (Sacred Space)
About the Author
Lisa M. Hendey is the founder of CatholicMom.com, a bestselling author and an international speaker. A frequent radio and television guest, Hendey travels internationally giving workshops on faith, family, and communications. Visit Lisa at LisaHendey.com or on social media @LisaHendey for information on her speaking schedule or to invite her to visit your group, parish, school or organization. Visit Lisa's author page on Amazon.com.