Fourth Sunday of Easter
Click on the links below to download each item:
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Easter Activities, crafts, prayers, coloring and more at CatholicMom.com
- Coloring Page
- Lesson Plan
- Mass Worksheets - 7-10, 11-14
- Word Search - Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword - Puzzle
- Crossword Solution - 1. wolf; 2. life; 3. shepherd; 4. Father
- Extra activities:
- This Month’s Book Club Selections
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- The Good Shepherd File Folder Game: Gospel John 10:11-18
- Directions - Print out Directions, cut it out, and glue on front of file folder.
- Game Board - Print out Game Board, trim and glue on the inside of the file folder. Make sure the directions are on the front of the file folder. Laminate or cover file folder with clear contact paper to make it last.
- Game Cards - Make several copies of the Game Cards on card stock. Cut out Game Cards. Laminate or cover with clear contact paper to make them last.
Support CatholicMom.com - We accept donations to help maintain and grow CatholicMom.com. You may donate either by PayPal to email@example.com in any amount or by check payable to Lisa Hendey. Donations are not tax deductible but are greatly appreciated and go directly to help us keep our activities free and available for families and children around the world.
Donations by Mail:
Please make checks payable to "Lisa Hendey"
CatholicMom.com Support Fund
2037 W. Bullard #247
Fresno, CA 93711
About the Author
Laura Grace writes our lesson plans from St. Nicholas Chapel at the Pax River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland. Visit Laura at her blog at The Catholic Toolbox. Elyse A. is a student who enjoys her faith and writing. Margaret Dwyer, a wife and mother of 4 children, lives in Easton, MA and runs Vacation Bible School at her parish in addition to teaching CCD and serving on the Pastoral Council. Margaret credits a friend's persistent urging to pray the Rosary and attend Mass during the week during a difficult time as a pivotal moment in her life, and feels called to bring Catholics to a deeper faith life by promoting the sacraments and the Rosary!