Check out Lisa Hendey’s new book, The Handbook for Catholic Moms: Nurturing Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul, now available at The Catholic Company, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Aquinas and More, or a Catholic bookstore near you!
Visit with Lisa Hendey of CatholicMom.com at the following upcoming events:
- St. James Church – Basking Ridge, NJ – "Nurturing Your Family’s Faith Life with 21st Century Resources – June 13, 2010 – 4:00 pm – Event Details
- Meet and Greet/Mom’s Night Out Event – Pauline Book Center, New York, NY – June 15, 2010, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm 212.754.1110 – Event Details
Click on the links below to download each item
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Coloring Page
- Mass Worksheets – 7-10, 11-14
- Word Search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword – Puzzle
Solution – Across: 3. mine; 4. cannot; Down: 1. Spirit; 2. John
- Lesson Plan
- Holy Spirit File Folder Game
- Holy Trinity Ring Toss
- Holy Trinity File Folder Game
- CatholicQuiz.com launches CatholicQuiz of the Week at CatholicMom. This brand new FREE resource will help parents, catechists and teachers prepare families and students for the Sunday liturgy and reflect on the Mass readings for the week. Each week, CatholicMom will post two downloadable and printable PDFs. CatholicQuiz of the Week Part A is a 7-question quiz. Part B is a reflection on a theme drawn from the readings and includes great discussion questions, an answer key and reference information. CatholicQuiz.com invites questions and comments about this wonderful new resource at email@example.com.
CatholicQuiz.com – Check out this great new resource for families, parishes and classrooms! Help your children, students and parishioners learn more about our faith with a trusted, enjoyable resource! Your subscription rate also includes a small donation to CatholicMom.com, which enables us to continue to provide our resources free of charge to parishes in over 109 countries around the world!
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- Pre K Lesson Plans – Updated Regularly
- Religious Education Articles by Laura Grace
- Homeschooling Resources
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- Teaching Catholic Kids - Great Resources from Our Sunday Visitor
- To Teach – Great Resources from USCCB
Thank you for your support of CatholicMom.com! A small portion of your purchase price goes to CatholicMom.com and enables us to continue providing these resources free of charge for families and parishes around the world.
Coloring Book about Holy Spirit - A fun and creative way for children to learn about the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity. $1.25
About the Author
Laura Grace writes our lesson plans from St. Nicholas Chapel at the Pax River Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland. Visit Laura at her blog at The Catholic Toolbox. Elyse A. is a student who enjoys her faith and writing. Margaret Dwyer, a wife and mother of 4 children, lives in Easton, MA and runs Vacation Bible School at her parish in addition to teaching CCD and serving on the Pastoral Council. Margaret credits a friend's persistent urging to pray the Rosary and attend Mass during the week during a difficult time as a pivotal moment in her life, and feels called to bring Catholics to a deeper faith life by promoting the sacraments and the Rosary!