We send out a hug thank you to CatholicMom.com contributor and friend Anne McClure for organizing our special "Welcoming a New Baby" giveaway for the month of June. Anne recently welcomed new son Elijah to her family and still found time in the final days of her pregnancy to gather these great prizes! Watch during the coming days for special reviews of many of these great products and please support the sponsors who have so generously made these prizes possible.
Whether you’re welcoming your first or your tenth, a new baby is a wonderful blessing—and a significant adjustment! Our June giveaway is designed to help moms make the transition and rejoice in God’s gift!
Two "New Baby" prize packages are offered this month. To enter, leave a comment on this post by midnight on June 30th, 2010. Two winners will be randomly selected. The giveaway will end on June 30th, 2010.
Prize Pack #1:
- 1 Bébé au Lait nursing cover—Machine washable with a rigid neckline, this hands-free cover allows mom to nurse discreetly in public.
- 1 Fuzzi Bunz One-Size Cloth Diaper—These pocket-style cloth diapers come in a variety of fun colors and adjust to fit babies 7-35 pounds.
- 1 copy of Katie Kimball’s eBook Healthy Snacks to Go—This eBook, written by food blogger and Catholic Mom contributor Katie Kimball of Kitchen Stewardship, includes over 30 healthy snack recipes and lots of real food cooking tips. Click here to read a review of this great eBook
- 1 copy of The Handbook for Catholic Moms—Lisa’s wonderful new book inspires Catholic moms to explore important ways to nurture their hearts, minds, bodies, and souls.
Prize Pack #2:
- 1 My Brest Friend nursing pillow—This wrap-around pillow makes breastfeeding easier by helping moms achieve correct positioning.
- 1 set of Birdie Banner Wall Graphics from Wee Gallery—This cute and customizable decal banner includes repeating patterns and high-contrast images to stimulate an infant’s visual development. Click here to read a review of this wonderful product.
- 1 copy of Rachel Balducci’s book How to Tuck in a Superhero—And Other Delightful Mysteries of Raising Boys—Rachel joyfully and humorously chronicles life as the mother of five rambunctious boys.
- 1 copy of Katie Kimball’s eBook Healthy Snacks to Go
Update: Our lucky winners are Monica (#22) and Angela (#42). Your prizes will be sent soon. Take a look at our other CatholicMom.com contests for more great chances to win!
About the Author
Lisa M. Hendey is the founder of CatholicMom.com, a bestselling author and an international speaker. A frequent radio and television guest, Hendey travels internationally giving workshops on faith, family, and communications. Visit Lisa at LisaHendey.com or on social media @LisaHendey for information on her speaking schedule or to invite her to visit your group, parish, school or organization. Visit Lisa's author page on Amazon.com.