On this week's episode of Catholic Moments, we welcome my friend and fellow Faith & Family Live blogger Rachel Balducci, author of the great new book How Do You Tuck In a Superhero?: And Other Delightful Mysteries of Raising Boys.
This episode of Catholic Moments is sponsored by CatholicMatch.com, the Leading Catholic Singles Community. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email email@example.com.
Links for this Episode:
- Rachel Balducci, How Do You Tuck In a Superhero?: And Other Delightful Mysteries of Raising Boys
- USCCB Top Movies of 2009
- SQPN Community
- Catholic Moments Podcast Facebook Page
- Catholic Moments at SQPN
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Catholic Company
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, Twitter
About the Author
Lisa M. Hendey is the founder of CatholicMom.com, a bestselling author and an international speaker. A frequent radio and television guest, Hendey travels internationally giving workshops on faith, family, and communications. Visit Lisa at LisaHendey.com or on social media @LisaHendey for information on her speaking schedule or to invite her to visit your group, parish, school or organization. Visit Lisa's author page on Amazon.com.