Amy Bonaccorso married in 2008 after ten years of dating in the Christian scene. She is a Catholic convert and the author of How to Get to 'I Do': A Dating Guide for Catholic Women.[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/catholicmoments/cm_161.mp3[/podcast]
This episode of Catholic Moments is sponsored by CatholicMatch.com, the Leading Catholic Singles Community. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links for this Episode:
- Amy Bonaccorso - Book, Blog
- Saint Solutions
- Catholic Moments Podcast Facebook Page
- Catholic Moments at SQPN
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, Twitter
About the Author
Lisa M. Hendey is the founder of CatholicMom.com, a bestselling author and an international speaker. A frequent radio and television guest, Hendey travels internationally giving workshops on faith, family, and communications. Visit Lisa at LisaHendey.com or on social media @LisaHendey for information on her speaking schedule or to invite her to visit your group, parish, school or organization. Visit Lisa's author page on Amazon.com.