Editor’s Note: We hope you enjoy this week’s Greetings from Gracieland, our fantastic webstrip from Jimmy Gownley and Ellen Toole Austin. Along with the comic, you’ll find “Table Talk”, a terrific conversation starter to share with your children. Be sure to visit the Greetings from Gracieland website at www.GreetingsFromGracieland.com for more fun and inspiration with Gracie and join us here Thursday mornings for a new feature! LMH
Gracieland Table Talk:
We would like to encourage you to share a family meal and Gracieland together. Each week we will be posting some discussion starters that you can share with your family. Share the webstrip with your kids, grab a plate, pull up a chair, and talk.
Ask your child:
- What is the problem with dad’s report cards?
- Why does dad decide to look to the future?
- Do your parents talk about their past with you? What parts do you find interesting?
- What are some of your favorite things that happened in the past?
- What are you looking forward to in the future?
Copyright 2012 Ellen Toole Austin and Jimmy Gownley
About the Author
We welcome guest contributors who graciously volunteer their writing for our readers. Please support our guest writers by visiting their sites, purchasing their work, and leaving comments to thank them for sharing their gifts here on CatholicMom.com. To inquire about serving as a guest contributor, contact editor@CatholicMom.com.