Welcome to Day 5 of the Small Steps Blog Tour! Our theme today is Grace.
You'll find today's "small steps" over at Uncommon Grace. We invite you to join us throughout the day in offering a rosary reflecting on the Joyful Mysteries.
The Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary:
- The Annunciation: The angel Gabriel asks Mary to be the Mother of God, and she says yes.
- The Visitation: Mary goes in haste to share her elderly cousin Elizabeth's joy.
- The Nativity: The Son of God is born in humble and lowly circumstances, and the heavens rejoice.
- The Presentation: Mary and Joseph take Jesus and offer him back to God, and Mary is told that a sword will pierce her heart.
- Finding Jesus in the Temple: Jesus seems to be lost, but he reminds his earthly parents that his mission is eternal, even as he goes home and obeys them.
Don't forget to enter the "Five Minutes Alone" contest that's going on as part of our blog tour!
About the Author
When she’s not chasing kids, chugging coffee, or juggling work, Sarah Reinhard’s usually trying to stay up read just one…more…chapter. She writes and works in the midst of rural farm life with little ones underfoot. She is part of the team for the award-winning Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion, as well as the author of a number of books. You can join her for a weekday take on Catholic life by subscribing to Three Shots and follow her writing at Snoring Scholar.