- Elegant, user-friendly design
- Engaging games that aid in memorization without being distracting from actual verse
- Ease of connectivity and lots of practical application beyond solo memorization
- App is free to download**
- No ads (at least none that I've found)
- Not a Catholic-based app. While definitely usable and can have many positive results, users should be aware that certain topical essays like justification, sanctification, corporate worship, doctrines on grace, etc (found in the collections in the Discover section) are not written from the Catholic perspective.
- Also due to the fact that this is not a Catholic-based app, the deuterocanonical books in the Old Testament (Tobit, Judith, additions to Esther, additions to Daniel, Baruch, Sirach, 1 & 2 Maccabees) are not provided.
- When you download the app, you can choose which edition of the Bible you would like to work with. The King James version is free. All other editions require purchase, ranging from $2.99-$6.99. This is because of copyright, translation licensing, and the way the app pays its developers and creates new content.
Copyright 2018 Kate Taliaferro
About the Author
Kate Taliaferro is an Air Force wife and mom of 4. She has a Masters in Religious Education and tries to find God's presence in all parts of her day, be it cooking, cleaning or just the everyday ordinary. She enjoys homeschooling, stitching crafts and finding cheerios between the couch cushions. She blogs at Daily Graces.