Therefore we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, yet our inner self is being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16Vacations are a great time to intentionally work on this. Here are some ways that our family has found to have a vacation of “re-creation.”
- Take God with you on vacation.
- Don’t pack your schedule too full.
- Schedule time of inactivity.
- Make sure to include nature.
- Eat healthy, most of the time.
- Make some strict electronic, TV, and social media rules.
- Finally, vacation with extended family or friends.
Copyright 2018 Tami Kiser
About the Author
Tami Kiser is a wife, mother, teacher, author, and speaker. She runs a video production studio featuring Catholic speakers. These can be purchased or viewed on Formed. She also is the co-owner and host of a new Catholic Retreat and Cultural Center in the Carolina Mountains called Heart Ridge. She has taught everything from NFP, Zumba, cleaning toilets, Catholic crafting, the hula, bullet journaling, tap dancing, and liturgical living to Saxon Math 54 for the 10th time.