- You might want him to increase your faith and trust in God.
- Maybe you want him to help bring your children back to the practice of the Catholic faith.
- Perhaps you want him to renew the joy of your youth in your marriage, your career, your social life.
- Maybe you look for more unity and peace in the Church.
- And a society that is free from violence, drugs and injustice.
- Maybe you even want him to do something about climate change.
Copyright 2018 Fr. Willy Raymond, C.S.C.
About the Author
Father Willy Raymond, C.S.C. is President of Holy Cross Family Ministries. He entered Holy Cross Fathers in 1964. He earned a Bachelors in Philosophy from Stonehill College in 1967 and a Masters in Theology from the University of Notre Dame in 1971. In addition to English, Father Willy is conversant in French and Spanish. He's a native of Old Town, Maine and one of 12 children. He remains a diehard fan of the Boston Red Sox, even though he has served as Chaplain for the Los Angeles Dodgers.