What are the most prominent attacks against the Church today, vicious, demonic attacks that seek to eliminate the Christian faith from the earth? They are many, but the specific forms in which they manifest themselves are the increased and orchestrated Islamization of the western world; the dictatorship of gender idealology; and the redefinition of marriage and the family. With these attacks, the Savior of the world himself is ridiculed and mocked. Yet we should not be discouraged or afraid. We possess the most powerful spiritual weapon in heaven’s arsenal: the holy rosary!This easy read helps you understand the origin of the Rosary, its spiritual power, and several miracles attributed to the Rosary. Chock-full of quotes by bishops, popes and saints, this is a book you don’t want to miss. Read an excerpt. Catholic Mother’s Planner by Chiara Finaldi While this technically isn’t a “read,” this planner is a must have for Catholic moms! I’m an electronic calendar girl; however, I realized with my personal schedule, work schedule, kids' schedules, speaking schedule, blogging schedule, and other things I need to keep track of, I also needed to have a paper calendar so I could look out across the weeks to keep it all straight. This planner is absolutely beautiful and incredibly well done. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! This planner includes:
- 2019 diary - week to a double-page spread
- Inspirational quotes from saints and scripture for each week
- Reminders for important saints' days, feasts, fasts and seasons
- Sunday reading references for the whole liturgical year
- Start and end dates for special prayers and novenas
- Prayers section with new and classic prayers to learn and recite with all the family
- Activities for all the family connected to the liturgical year
- Recipes for feasts, saints' days, and special times of year
- and much, much more!
Visit our Book Notes archive.
Copyright 2018 Michele Faehnle
About the Author
Michele Faehnle is a wife, mother of 4 and a school nurse. In her free time she enjoys volunteering for the church and is the co-chair of the Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference. She is also the co-author of The Friendship Project, Divine Mercy For Moms, Our Friend Faustina and Pray Fully; Simple Steps to Becoming a Woman of Prayer. Read more of her work at InspireTheFaith.com.