- What are some of the concrete actions that technology companies might take to protect children from abuse and exploitation?
- Is there anything that we, as parents and families of children, can do to protect them in our own communities?
Learn more about this important topic by exploring these resources:
- The Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences: Promoting Digital Child Dignity From Concept to Action
- Watch: Saif bin Zayed attends Interfaith Summit in Vatican
- Pope tells tech companies they are responsible for child safety (Reuters)
- Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences main page
- Pontifical Academy of Sciences and Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences channel on YouTube: https://youtu.be/VSvHgJpJVUk
Listen to the full conversation:https://soundcloud.com/sacred-heart-radio/lisa-hendey-screen-time?in=sacred-heart-radio/sets/son-rise-morning-show-2018-1 Read more of our Tech Talk columns.
Copyright 2019 Lisa Hendey
About the Author
Lisa M. Hendey is the founder of CatholicMom.com, a bestselling author and an international speaker. A frequent radio and television guest, Hendey travels internationally giving workshops on faith, family, and communications. Visit Lisa at LisaHendey.com or on social media @LisaHendey for information on her speaking schedule or to invite her to visit your group, parish, school or organization. Visit Lisa's author page on Amazon.com.