- Don't press snooze on the alarm clock.
- Wake 15 minutes early for prayer or spiritual reading.
- Make your bed immediately in the morning.
- Take the dishes out of the dishwasher rather than letting them sit.
- Wash and fold one basket of wash per day.
- Read an extra book to the children.
- Sit with your spouse and talk, even if you’re tired.
- Pray the Rosary with your family. Maybe even 15 decades as Our Lady requested at Fatima.
- Take the time to make dinner a special time for your family.
Copyright 2020 Danielle Heckenkamp
About the Author
Danielle Marie Heckenkamp is a stay at home mom and freelance writer who lives in the beautiful state of Wisconsin with her husband and six children. Motherhood has allowed Danielle to re-discover her love for writing. Her daily experiences as a mom and love for her Catholic Faith show forth in her writing. Danielle is the co-author of a nonfiction book about manners and common sense. She is a coffee-drinking, Midwest girl, who loves to spend time with her family, attempt outlandish recipes, and read any book she can get her hands on. You can find more of Danielle's writing at Loving These Days or step inside her daily life on Instagram.