Barb Szyszkiewicz offers a preview of the 2020 Magnificat Advent Companion app.
Here's what you get in the 2020 Magnificat Advent Companion:
- Morning, Evening, and Night Prayer for each day, based on the Liturgy of the Hours
- Mass readings and prayers for each day
- Daily Advent meditation, by a variety of Catholic authors
- Advent chants with audio
- Blessings for your Advent wreath and Christmas tree
- O Antiphon prayers (December 17-23)
- Advent Stations (a beautiful set of 7 meditations on Old Testament events that reveal how God prepared the world for the coming of the Savior)
- Prayer before a Christmas Stable
- and more!
Copyright 2020 Barb Szyszkiewicz
Images (top to bottom): created in Canva.com using stock elements and visuals provided by Magnificat Advent app; app screenshot.
About the Author
Barb Szyszkiewicz is a wife, mom of 3 young adults, and a Secular Franciscan. She is editor at CatholicMom.com. Barb enjoys writing, cooking, and reading, and is a music minister at her parish and an avid Notre Dame football and basketball fan. Find her blog at FranciscanMom and her family’s favorite recipes with nutrition information for diabetics at Cook and Count. Her booklet, The Handy Little Guide to Prayer, is coming in May 2021 from Our Sunday Visitor.