Catholic YouTuber Heather Johnson offers tips for moms who want to pray the Rosary with their children.
Praying the Rosary with your family can be intimidating. It's our job as parents to bring our children to Jesus, and Mother Mary will always bring us to Jesus.
How do we pray the Rosary with our children?
- Start as early in childhood as you can
- Start with a daily decade and work your way up to a full Rosary as your children grow
- Realize it's not going to be perfect
- Switch off who leads the Rosary
- Use durable rosaries that children can't break (rope or twine rosaries work well)
Copyright 2021 Heather Johnson
Image: Canva Pro
About the Author
Heather Johnson is a Catholic wife and mother to 4 beautiful children ages 8-3 (and one on the way). Her greatest joy is her vocation of being a wife, mother, homemaker and home chef. Her ministry is through her YouTube channel A Catholic Mom's Life where she loves spreading hope and joy to Catholic moms and encouraging all Catholic's to love Christ with their whole hearts.