This week and next week are going to be super busy for me as we prepare to train and form almost 200 catechists in our Fall Specialization Series. Please keep the catechists, facilitators, and families in your prayers. I will have more to say next week.
Until then we are offering you a chance to win a copy of the Catechist Handbook & Planning Guide. Four individual winners will be randomly selected on one DRE/CRE will win one dozen copies of the guide for their team. To enter, leave a comment on this post by midnight on Saturday, September 11, 2010 and please indicate if you are entering for the individual prize or the DRE/CRE prize. The giveaway will end on September 11, 2010.
Catechist Handbook & Planning Guide
From the editors of Catechist magazine
This trusty planner just got even better with more pages and more resources. It includes:
• Complete 12-month planner: two pages for each month, September through August, with saints days, feast days, and plenty of space for personal reminders.
• How to build a lesson plan: practical tips plus a reproducible lesson plan format to outline each lesson.
• Catholic essentials: beliefs, practices, and a convenient easy-reference liturgical year calendar.
• Student data: a chart for student information plus an attendance grid for up to 36 weeks.
• Personal inspiration: Sunday Gospel quotations with questions for personal reflection.
About the Author
We welcome guest contributors who graciously volunteer their writing for our readers. Please support our guest writers by visiting their sites, purchasing their work, and leaving comments to thank them for sharing their gifts here on CatholicMom.com. To inquire about serving as a guest contributor, contact editor@CatholicMom.com.