The Catholic Company's
First Communion Photo Contest
Is a child in your life celebrating their First Holy Communion this year? If so, pick the best photo from that very special day and upload it to Facebook, we're looking for the cutest
First Communion photo of 2013!
HOW TO ENTER
To enter a photo in the First Communion Photo contest:
- Go to our Facebook Contest Page
- Follow the prompts
- Upload photo
- Vote once per day
Don't forget to include your child's first name in the description of the photo. Visit our contest page for a complete listing of rules.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $100.00 Catholic Company Gift Card.
- Three Honorable Mention Winners will receive a $50 Catholic Company Gift Card.
The Gift Cards have no cash value and can be used only for the purchase of merchandise plus shipping fees at CatholicCompany.com. The winner will be announced no later than June 30, 2013.
1) Only one photo submission per person, family, or communicant.
2) Photos must be from a 2013 First Communion.
3) Only submissions received between April 01, 2013 and May 30, 2013 will be considered.
3) The photo with the most votes on Facebook will determine the winner.
4) Each person can vote once a day for one photo.
5) Public votes will count as 49% of voting and staff votes will be the other 51%. This is to insure there is no tie.
6) You must own the copyright to the photo you submit and by submitting the photo, you grant The Catholic Company permission to display or distribute the photo on our web sites, blog, social networks, etc. You will receive no compensation for our usage.
6) We reserve the right to refuse any submissions we deem inappropriate in any way.
Please remember to act respectfully during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Follow the guidelines of your parish if you are taking pictures during the Mass itself and be sure to minimize distractions to other parishioners.
About the Author
We welcome guest contributors who graciously volunteer their writing for our readers. Please support our guest writers by visiting their sites, purchasing their work, and leaving comments to thank them for sharing their gifts here on CatholicMom.com. To inquire about serving as a guest contributor, contact editor@CatholicMom.com.