- Theme: What was the theme God gave you for 2017? If you had a theme for 2017, how did that play out over the course of the year? If you did not have a God-given theme for 2017, please consider setting goals with God.
- Life Events: What major events happened this year that significantly rocked your world? Feelings of joy, heartache, and trauma --they all need to be processed.
- Finances: Do you have a roadmap (a budget) to navigating this year? If not, impulsivity will drain your desires (and your bank account) dry.
- Margin: How will you plan for rest this year? Work smart. Rest smart.
- Practice the spiritual discipline of self-examination.
Copyright 2018 Jason Weirich
About the Author
Jason is the founder of Java and Jesus. He loves Jesus, coffee, his wife & two children. He enjoys helping people experience freedom in Christ. Java and Jesus is a resource and not meant to be a replacement for the fellowship & community that one experiences in a church. Blogs, podcasts, & spiritual direction are a few of the resources that are offered by Java and Jesus.