- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will give peace to their families.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
- I will pour abundant blessing on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart and Infinite Ocean of Mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes in which the Image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give priests the power to touch the most hardest of hearts.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, and it shall never be effaced.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure, not without receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at the last hour.
“In Egypt when the Hebrews were under such great pain as that of slavery the Lord asked for those who are faithful to cover their doorways with the blood of the lamb. In our age, when we are slaves to so much vice and sin, the Lord God asks us to bring His heart into our homes. Blood on the doorway is no longer enough; we must have His heart in our homes, in our very own bodies. Come, Lord Jesus!”We want the Heart of Christ in our homes and to welcome Him as king, brother, and friend. Why not welcome Christ into your life in a manner He specifically requested? Holy Hour of Reparation. "My soul is sorrowful even unto death. Stay here and watch with Me." Later He said to them: "Could ye not watch one hour with Me? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation" (Matthew 26:38, 40, 41). How rarely do we slow down to pray, nevertheless be with Christ for an hour? Jesus said to St. Margaret Mary:
"Make reparation for the ingratitude of men. Spend an hour in prayer to appease Divine justice, to implore mercy for sinners, to honor Me, to console Me for My bitter suffering when abandoned by My Apostles, when they did not watch one hour with me.”He also went on to tell her that He would reward abundantly those who honor His Most Sacred Heart. These Holy Hours can easily be achieved now that Perpetual Adoration is more readily available. Consider signing up for a Holy Hour at a church near you! Here is a site that might have a location near your house! Check out TheRealPresence.org. The Feast of the Sacred Heart. The Friday that follows the second Sunday in time after Pentecost is the Feast of the Sacred Heart. Many Catholics prepare for this great feast by beginning a Novena to the Sacred Heart on the Feast of Corpus Christi, which is the Thursday of the week before, so mark your calendar! In 2019, the Feast of the Sacred Heart will fall on June 28. On the Feast of the Sacred Heart, we can gain a plenary indulgence by making an act of reparation to the Sacred Heart. " The devotion to the Sacred Heart is a way to not only fall in love with Christ, but live a life rooted in the Gospel promises. Jesus told Sister Margaret Mary: "I will be your strength. Fear nothing, but be attentive to My voice and to what I shall require of you that you may be in the requisite disposition for the accomplishment of My designs.” May we always know the love that Christ has to offer us through the powerful devotion of the Sacred Heart.
Copyright 2018 Emily Jaminet
About the Author
Emily Jaminet and her husband have 7 children. Jaminet is the Executive Director of Sacred Heart Enthronement Network, WelcomeHisHeart.com, shares "A Mother's Moment," a daily radio reflection, a podcast host and radio personality. She is the co-author of Divine Mercy For Moms: Sharing the Lessons of St. Faustina and The Friendship Project, Pray Fully, Our Friend Faustina, and her most recent book Secrets of the Sacred Heart. You can read more of Emily’s work at EmilyJaminet.com or InspireTheFaith.com.