- when you've arrived 5 minutes early
- when you're in the waiting room
- when you're waiting to pick up the kids after school or from activities
- while you feed the baby (these books are small and light enough to be used with one hand)
- while the water boils for the mac-n-cheese
Visit our Book Notes archive.
Copyright 2018 Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS This article contains Amazon affiliate links; your purchases through these links benefit the author.
About the Author
Barb Szyszkiewicz, editor at CatholicMom.com, is a wife, mom of 3 young adults, and a Secular Franciscan. Barb enjoys writing, cooking, and reading, and is a music minister at her parish. Find her blog at FranciscanMom and her family’s favorite recipes with nutrition information at Cook and Count. Barb is the author of The Handy Little Guide to Prayer and The Handy Little Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours, available from Our Sunday Visitor.