- when you've arrived 5 minutes early
- when you're in the waiting room
- when you're waiting to pick up the kids after school or from activities
- while you feed the baby (these books are small and light enough to be used with one hand)
- while the water boils for the mac-n-cheese
Visit our Book Notes archive.
Copyright 2018 Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS This article contains Amazon affiliate links; your purchases through these links benefit the author.
About the Author
Barb Szyszkiewicz is a wife, mom of 3 young adults, and a Secular Franciscan. She is editor at CatholicMom.com. Barb enjoys writing, cooking, and reading, and is a music minister at her parish and an avid Notre Dame football and basketball fan. Find her blog at FranciscanMom and her family’s favorite recipes with nutrition information for diabetics at Cook and Count. Her booklet, The Handy Little Guide to Prayer, is available now from Our Sunday Visitor.