How can you be God’s storyteller?By Miss B's second-grade class
- You can listen to other people’s stories to learn more and be a better storyteller.
- Listening in church can make us a better storyteller.
- I can share my ideas with other people that don’t know the stories from the Bible. Then they can share a story you don’t know with you or they can tell the story you told them to another person and it keeps going on and on and on.
- You can tell your siblings stories about what Jesus said and did when he was on earth.
- If someone doesn’t understand, you can tell it in a different way that they can understand.
- If someone speaks a different language and you speak two languages, you can tell them the story from the Bible in that language.
- You sometimes have to make hard choices, and being God’s storyteller helps you to make those hard choices without anyone judging you.
- Tell people about the Golden Rule.
- Be patient with those who don’t understand it right away.
- If someone doesn’t know the story of Jesus, I can tell them the story of Jesus. I would tell them about his life.
- Tell other friends that are not Catholic about Jesus and what he did to help heal other people.
- Don’t be mean to other people.
How can YOU be God's storyteller?
Visit our Book Notes archive.
Copyright 2019 Michele Faehnle
About the Author
Michele Faehnle is a wife, mother of 4 and a school nurse. In her free time she enjoys volunteering for the church and is the co-chair of the Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference. She is also the co-author of The Friendship Project, Divine Mercy For Moms, Our Friend Faustina and Pray Fully; Simple Steps to Becoming a Woman of Prayer. Read more of her work at InspireTheFaith.com.