- It’s okay to be Catholic: Denying your faith is denying God.
- Don’t force your faith on others. Jesus doesn’t want people to feel forced, he wants us to choose to come to Him and that is why He gave us free will. (And honestly, it’s just plain tacky.)
- Do all things with love. Don’t boast to get attention or seek awareness. If you share, do it with the compassion and the right reason, not as a defense or an attack.
- Serve as a model rather than as a preacher. Actions speak louder than words. “Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary use words.” (author unknown)
- Pray for those around you. Prayer is so powerful.
Copyright 2019 Andrea Bear
About the Author
Andrea Bear is a wife, mom, and teacher in Northern California. She runs a blog called Life in the Grace Lane and also contributes to Catholic Stand and Today's Catholic Teacher magazine. When she's not writing or taking her kids to volleyball practice you can find her sipping coffee from the neighborhood coffee establishments or tasting wine from the local vineyards.