- ProtectYoungEyes.com is constantly updated with the latest digital trends.
- Our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages include regular posts about what impacts technology is having on families and young people.
- Our bi-weekly tech trends newsletter is free for all parents and caring adults. Just text the word "protect" (no quotes) to 66866.
- We visit hundreds of schools, churches, and organizations around the country with our presentations about using technology for good (Find out how to request a presentation).
- We've recently updated our parent education videos (also in Spanish!) which are digital versions of our nationally-recognized adult presentation, The Digital Culture of Kids.
- As parents, it's time to look our kids in the eyes and talk to them about all of the awkward things that no one talked to us about. Because if we don't talk, then Dr. Google will. And his office hours are 24/7.
- There's no such thing as passive parenting in the digital age!
- Parents who are observant, engaged, and informed often have kids who learn to use technology well.
Copyright 2019 Michele Faehnle
About the Author
Michele Faehnle is a wife, mother of 4 and a school nurse. In her free time she enjoys volunteering for the church and is the co-chair of the Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference. She is also the co-author of The Friendship Project, Divine Mercy For Moms, Our Friend Faustina and Pray Fully; Simple Steps to Becoming a Woman of Prayer. Read more of her work at InspireTheFaith.com.