11 characteristics that make Catholic women amazing friends
- Catholic girls will pray for you.
“For where two or three gather in my name there am I with them.” (Matthew 18:20)Image credit: By Priscilla Du Preez (2019), Unsplash.com, CC0/PD[/caption]
- They enlighten you on the virtue of humility.
- They remind you that God is in control.
- Catholic girls always make you feel like you are worth it.
- When you’re going through hard times, Catholic women can offer advice with a heavenly purpose.
- The Blessed Mother has a special place in our hearts.
- Catholic girls enjoy their wine.
- Catholic girls practice forgiveness and understanding
- Catholic girls can share deep conversations of faith and spiritual growth.
- Catholic girls will look to their saints for words of inspiration.
- There’s a strong sense of community.
What makes your Catholic friends amazing?
Copyright 2019 Andrea Bear Dedicated to my amazing Catholic friend April Rubio
About the Author
Andrea Bear is a wife, mom, and teacher in Northern California. She runs a blog called Life in the Grace Lane and also contributes to Catholic Stand and Today's Catholic Teacher magazine. When she's not writing or taking her kids to volleyball practice you can find her sipping coffee from the neighborhood coffee establishments or tasting wine from the local vineyards.