Here are the presentations for the online “Let Us Pray” conference for Catholic women:
- Praying with Mindfulness, with Fr. Jeffrey Kirby, S.T.D.
- Praying like the Saints, with Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet
- Praying in the Midst of Suffering, with Mary Lenaburg
- Praying with Your Temperament, with Stephanie Sanders
- Praying during the Mass, with Dr. Ed Sri
- Praying with Mary, with Dominican Nuns, Sr. Anna Sophia and Sr. Marie Celine
- Praying with Little Ones, with Katie Warner
- Praying while Fasting, with Ellen Gable Hrkach
- Praying with "Hands Full," with a panel of busy moms (10+ kids each)
- Praying with Gratitude, with Dr. Susan Muto
- Praying with and for Our Children, with Dr. John and Claire Grabowski
- Praying the Rosary for Healing, with Fr. Dwight Longenecker
Copyright 2019 Tami Kiser
About the Author
Tami Kiser is a wife, mother, teacher, author, and speaker. She runs a video production studio featuring Catholic speakers. These can be purchased or viewed on Formed. She also is the co-owner and host of a new Catholic Retreat and Cultural Center in the Carolina Mountains called Heart Ridge. She has taught everything from NFP, Zumba, cleaning toilets, Catholic crafting, the hula, bullet journaling, tap dancing, and liturgical living to Saxon Math 54 for the 10th time.