- The Rosary is a Christ-centered prayer,
- The Rosary is a powerful way to contemplate the Face of Christ,
- The Rosary is a memorial by which Mary constantly sets before us the mysteries of her Son,
- The Rosary is an invaluable source of self-discovery and integration,
- The Rosary is a sublime encounter of Friendship,
- The Rosary unites us to the bond between Jesus and Mary,
- The Rosary is a supreme source of comfort and solace,
- The Rosary is a condensed version of the Gospels.
The Rosary has the character of a sojourn. Its essence is the sheltering security of a quiet, holy world that envelops the person who is praying. The Rosary is not a road, but a place, and it has no goal but a depth. To linger in it has great compensations. (Romano Guardini)Copyright 2019 George Martell/Holy Cross Family Ministries. All rights reserved.[/caption] Each weekday, the homily from Daily Mass at Holy Cross Family Ministries is shared online. Visit Family Rosary: World at Prayer and sign up to receive notifications of each day's homily.
Copyright 2020 Fr. Willy Raymond, C.S.C.
About the Author
Father Willy Raymond, C.S.C. is President of Holy Cross Family Ministries. He entered Holy Cross Fathers in 1964. He earned a Bachelors in Philosophy from Stonehill College in 1967 and a Masters in Theology from the University of Notre Dame in 1971. In addition to English, Father Willy is conversant in French and Spanish. He's a native of Old Town, Maine and one of 12 children. He remains a diehard fan of the Boston Red Sox, even though he has served as Chaplain for the Los Angeles Dodgers.