- Give up news and politics for 40 days. I promise you’ll miss nothing.
- Open the Bible to random passages in the morning and before bed, see how it applied to your day.
- Pray for those who hurt you and devote one decade of the Rosary for willing their good. If you don’t know the Rosary, it’s a great time to get to know it.
- Pray a novena for any cause.
- Unfollow anyone on social media who doesn't provide some positive or good to your life.
- Surround yourself with people you know who have a strong spiritual life. We are who we're around.
- Let go of past hurts, and give the anger to God.
- Do an examination of conscience at the end of every day.
- Show the ones you love how much you love them. Kindness is useless if it doesn't start at home.
Copyright 2020 Christina Antus
About the Author
Christina Antus lives with her husband, cat, and four noisy kids. When she's not wrapped up in her favorite fluffy robe writing, she's running, reading, folding forever-piles of laundry, and probably burning dinner. She can occasionally be found hiding in her closet eating candy. Christina blogs at HousewifeRunning.com. Follow her on Instagram at @housewife.running.