I discovered my new favorite website quite by accident: I was procrastinating on something I should have been doing and lo and behold! The answer to my Catholic appaholic dreams!
A whole website devoted to nothing but Catholic apps!
Pardon me while I have a little swoon here.
You'll find reviews and plenty of links to apps that are, oh joy, Catholic. To say that I could kill the rest of the day--forget that, the WEEK--over there is NOT an exaggeration.
Here are the site's main features:
- a podcast, just started (and admittedly, I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet)
- reviews of the latest and greatest in Catholic apps.
- a database of apps, organized both by operating system and topics
- an area where developers can share their apps
- a forum where you can share your ideas for apps
Copyright 2012 Sarah Reinhard
About the Author
When she’s not chasing kids, chugging coffee, or juggling work, Sarah Reinhard’s usually trying to stay up read just one…more…chapter. She writes and works in the midst of rural farm life with little ones underfoot. She is part of the team for the award-winning Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion, as well as the author of a number of books. You can join her for a weekday take on Catholic life by subscribing to Three Shots and follow her writing at Snoring Scholar.