This week I:
1) Got my daughter fitted for her dress for the wedding we’re attending in two weeks. She’s very excited to be a junior bridesmaid and feels like a princess in her beautiful blue gown and silver sparkling shoes.
2) Worked on Helen. Wrote about 5,500 words by setting a daily quota of 1000 words a night starting last Friday. I did have two days where I didn’t get to it though.
3) Celebrated Father’s day Weekend. We grilled. We gardened. We played cards and whiffle ball. It was a blast.
4) Restarted daily rosary –I had fallen off the praying wagon but between my mother and my sister, climbed back on.
5) Exercised more regularly. Yeah I’d fallen off that wagon too. But my daughters and sons are pushing me to do more and it helps.
I wrote this list and then realized, the pushes to play, to pray, to exercise, all were examples of others planting mustard seeds in me. Have a great week!
Leave your list on your blog and list your blog in the comments or leave your small successes in the comment section itself and thanks for being part of Small Success Thursday!
We are so close to being there! Can't wait to see you! If we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains. I thought about all the planting of mustard seeds we do every day when we go about the business of parenting or being a good spouse or a good friend. Ultimately, we hope all this constant planting results in a mustard seed forest providing shelter and shade to all who come near.