Michele's Three Favorite Books Shared today:
Favorite Spiritual read: Consoling the Heart of Jesus: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat- Inspired by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius - Fr Michael Gaitley
Tiffany's Three Favorite Books Shared today:
Favorite Spiritual read: Surprised by Truth: 11 Converts Give the Biblical and Historical Reasons for Becoming Catholic by Patrick Madrid, Foreword by Scott Hahn
Favorite Fiction: Death by Cashmere: A Seaside Knitters Mystery by Sally Goldenbaum
Favorite Non-Fiction: The New Men by Brian Murphy
Currently Reading: An Amish Year by Beth Wiseman
Erika Marie is a simple Catholic, Wife, and Mama. She relishes snuggles and free time with her family and loves reading, writing, blogging, and has a slightly obsessive addiction to creating Canva graphics. Enjoy more reflections by Erika at her personal simplemama blog.
Erika's Three Favorite Books Shared today:
Favorite Spiritual read: Searching for and Maintaining Peace: A Small Treatise on Peace of Heart by Jacques Philippe
Notes and Mentions this week:
- Consoling the Heart of Jesus Video Series Study on Formed.org ("the online Netflix for Catholic stuff").
- Child 31 - the story of Mary's Meals
Tiffany mentioned a few other books:
You’re invited to be a part of this show. We invite you to the conversation:
- Subscribe to the show at iTunes or your favorite Android Podcast App
- Subscribe to the show at Youtube
- Share this project on social media using hashtag #CMHangout – this is also a great way to send feedback, to ask a question, or to propose future conversation topics
- Leave comments here on the blog each week to help us develop this as a fun and helpful project
Watch for a new episode of CM Hangout Tuesday, May 3 and please keep this project in your prayers!
See all the rest of our CM Hangouts right here!
[Support the CM Hangout through any purchases made via the Amazon Affiliate Links included in this post.]
Ending music, "Puppy Dog" by Popple