- What the annulment process really is and why it matters
- Debunking common myths and addressing Pope Francis' changes
- A special note to divorced and civilly remarried Catholics
- A step-by-step walk through the annulment process
- Encouragement for when the going gets tough
- How friends and family can help
- Healing and beginning again
Visit our Book Notes archive.
Copyright 2018 Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS This article contains Amazon affiliate links; your purchases through these links benefit the author.
About the Author
Barb Szyszkiewicz, editor at CatholicMom.com, is a wife, mom of 3 young adults, and a Secular Franciscan. Barb enjoys writing, cooking, and reading, and is a music minister at her parish. Find her blog at FranciscanMom and her family’s favorite recipes with nutrition information at Cook and Count. Barb is the author of The Handy Little Guide to Prayer and The Handy Little Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours, available from Our Sunday Visitor.