- “We have always been so passionate about the way that science and religion in many ways complement each other rather than go against each other”
- “Bonus for my husband–a theologian’s name for the boy. Bonus for me–a nature or scientific reference”
- Catholic Literary Names on my blog (be sure to read the comments -- my readers are the best!)
- Names from Catholic Literature here at CatholicMom
- Literary Catholic Namer, which spotlights a family whose three girls' names are familiar to anyone who's taken an English class.
- One couple gave both of their children names that incorporate Greek, literary, natural, and spiritual elements.
Copyright 2019 Katherine Morna Towne
About the Author
Kate is a writer, wife to a really good man, and mama to their seven boys ages 1 to 15. She shares her thoughts on Catholic baby naming at Sancta Nomina, and her first book, Catholic Baby Names for Girls and Boys: Over 250 Ways to Honor Our Lady (Marian Press, 2018) can be found at ShopMercy.org and Amazon.