- A "precious hands" pin, in the size and shape of an unborn baby's hands at 10- to 12-weeks' development
- "Milestones of Early Life" pamphlet, subtitled "How you began: your journey" which gives a detailed description of the many developmental milestones that occur before a baby's birth
- A soft, full-size model of a 10- to 12-week-old unborn child
- A silicone ring reading "Life is precious"
- A medal with the face of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- A card sharing nationwide crisis-pregnancy and post-abortion healing contact information as well as info on how Catholics are called to approach this topic with love
- Art featuring the Blessed Mother, titled "Vessel of the Preborn Jesus"
Copyright 2018 Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS
About the Author
Barb Szyszkiewicz is a wife, mom of 3 young adults, and a Secular Franciscan. She is editor at CatholicMom.com. Barb enjoys writing, cooking, and reading, and is a music minister at her parish and an avid Notre Dame football and basketball fan. Find her blog at FranciscanMom and her family’s favorite recipes with nutrition information for diabetics at Cook and Count. Her booklet, The Handy Little Guide to Prayer, is coming in May 2021 from Our Sunday Visitor.