- Why Did Christ Institute the Eucharist?
- The Eucharist Prefigured in the Old Testament
- The Eucharist in the New Testament
- The Eucharist According to the Fathers of the Church
- Essential Elements of the Eucharist
- The Berengarian Controversy and Development of Eucharistic Theology
- The Doctrine of Transubstantiation According to St. Thomas
- Transubstantiation in Dispute: The Reformation and its Legacy
- The Sacrifice of the Mass
- Objections to the Sacrificial Nature of the Mass
- The Participation of the Faithful in Offering the Sacrifice of the Mass
- Fruits of the Sacrifice of the Mass
- Effects of Holy Communion
- Holy Communion Presupposes Ecclesial Communion, Invisible and Visible
- Reception of Holy Communion
- Eucharistic Adoration
Visit our Book Notes archive.
Copyright 2019 Stuart Dunn -- Cat: Book Notes Tag: Books, Book Notes, Reading, featured-slider Featured image: Book Notes logo TAG LINE BELOW COPYRIGHT IF AMAZON AFFLINKS ARE INCLUDED This article contains Amazon affiliate links; your purchases through these links benefit the author.
About the Author
Stuart Dunn was born and raised in Mobile, AL and received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Master of Business Administration from the University of South Alabama. Stuart reviews all things Catholic including adult books, children’s books, Bible Study series, Catholic Courses, CDs, and DVDs in addition to board games at his blog Stuart’s Study at StuartsStudy.blogspot.com.