Make your Meatless Friday meal planning easy with this list of breakfast recipes your family will enjoy at any time of day.
I love to cook and to try new recipes for family dinners. And invariably, I'm the hero of the day if I decide to skip the complicated recipe and serve waffles with fruit salad for dinner. In fact, my 19-year-old requested exactly that for his birthday dinner recently!
Breakfast dishes are often simpler to make than dinner recipes, and you'll find many budget-friendly options too. If you get to be Mom Hero on top of that, so much the better!
Pancakes & Waffles
- Carolyn Astfalk's Polish Apple Pancakes
- Erin McCole Cupp's Breakfast for Dinner Griller Skillet
- Erin McCole Cupp'sVery Berry Pear-Packed German Pancake
- Lisa Hendey and I teamed up on Mommy Waffles with Golden Fruit Salad
- Mexican Omelet
- Barbara Stein's Egg Casserole Two Ways
- Mary Lou Rosien's Easy Spinach Quiche
- Danielle Heckenkamp's Basil and Tomato Quiche
Sweet and Savory Sides
Copyright 2021 Barb Szyszkiewicz
Image: Canva Pro
About the Author
Barb Szyszkiewicz is a wife, mom of 3 young adults, and a Secular Franciscan. She is editor at CatholicMom.com. Barb enjoys writing, cooking, and reading, and is a music minister at her parish and an avid Notre Dame football and basketball fan. Find her blog at FranciscanMom and her family’s favorite recipes with nutrition information for diabetics at Cook and Count. Her booklet, The Handy Little Guide to Prayer, is available now from Our Sunday Visitor.